Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should a rear coil over conversion and ladder bar be used with super stock springs or by themselfs? reason i'm asking is my weight doesn't transfer as much having a big block in front and hardly no weight in the rear.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so will it possibly hook better it's on 9" slicks and has a 1.46 60' i'm in the process of changing the converter and noticed that the pinion subber doesn't really hit the floor. a friend ofmine uses the coil over with ladder bars but no leaf springs and his weight transfers nice ,although he runs a small block.

·
Registered
47 Posts
hitmanslimo said:
should a rear coil over conversion and ladder bar be used with super stock springs or by themselfs?  reason i'm asking is my weight doesn't transfer  as much having a big block in front and hardly no weight in the rear.
by themselves...you don't need the ss springs at all if you use the coil over conversion. 90/10 front shocks, the right coil over spring (they are rated by weight) along with the /6 torsion bars should help transfer the weight to the back of the car fine.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so how do i go about picking the right weight coil over spring ,do i take a total weight of the car ,rear weight or what . thanks for your input.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts