Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother had in the early 70's a white on white with red stripe 69 Dart GTS,  bucket seats with the chrome post holding the headrest.

I have a friend that I have ask about making a drawing of the car for him since he has no pictures of it and neither do I. His EX might have but she passed away a few years back.

I sent my buddy pictures of my car to use to get the body lines but mine is a convertible and he needs a hardtop.

Also I have no pictures or have been able to find any of a 69 interior with buckets and headrests with console.

I want this to look as close to his car as I can remember. If anyone has 69 bucketseats with the headrest on the chrome post I would appreciiate good pictures of it.

I went looking for good pictures of a 69 and most were not as good as I needed to get much detail. The only real thing is the location of the side marker lights and the design of the hardtop.

And since Tony's car had been wrecked before he got it and they repaired it with a 68 grill the front end of a 68 would be appreciated.

My email deletes most everything that is attached so if you can help out with the pictures, if you could insert them in a email to me instead of attaching it would be great.

OR if someone has a 69 white on white with red stripe GTS and dog dish hub caps would be the best. but I have never seen another white on white with red stripe 69 GTS since his was totaled oin the mid 70's by the idiot he sold it to.

Thanks
Larry

lma[email protected]

Had another thought, if you have a 69 Dart GTS without a vinyl top I have a friend that is great with photo shop and he might be able to convert it to white on white with red stripe.

Thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jet-taz said:
been checking out ebay and this site for good pictures. I got a few but looking for better and the part on the car not just a grill but thanks for the link

My buddy in California already found a picture of a 69 Swinger and used it. When I told him that it needed to be a GTS within of a few minutes of me emailing him it was changed to a GTS on the swinger. So he is still working on it. This guy is amazing with photoshop and has designed many T shirts for the group of Prowler Owners at POA.

You can check out some of his stuff on the web site he has listed at the bottom of the picture

[attachment deleted by admin]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts