Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or not........

From what i can tell it looks like it took a really hard blow to the rear passenger quarter., whomever did the body work was a hack. it looks like they punched two holes in the frame to pull it back strait, and didn't bother to patch the frame holes they left. there are two definate weak spots where the frame folded, that i intend to box. After they're stella frame job, they pounded out the quarter enough so that 1/2" of bondo would cover it up. the ENTIRE quarter from the body line down is bondo, door jamb to tail light. the rear valance from the trunk lock to the drivers quarter is warped. but, i am a man of vision...and this is what i see for rolling stock...

guess this is what you get for 450.00 **(*)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Check out my site and you'll see that I know exactly how you feel...New rear frame rails, trunk floor, all inside floors, rockers, 1 lower quarter, and 2 front inner fenders later I'm close to paint! Well after I find a passenger fender and drivers door o[

·
Registered
320 Posts
What kind of wheel is that on the front? I found a nice little surprize on my 70 today, I was underneath it pulling the driveshaft and found where a wrecker driver had hooked into one of those factory holes and tore my frame open. o[ It's nowhere near as bad as yours, but the car was fine before. ::)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bOb shingler said:
a mere bag a shells for a man of your talent.  ;D
Heh...now all i need to do is win the lotto, and this thing will be done.

As for the wheels, they are the stock aluminium ones off of my wifes magnum. all they'll need is a little lip they have machined off to clear the hub of the rotor. Should look pretty sweet, so far they clear lock to lock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts