Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would point out something that may not have been obvious. I've been selling the FAST XFI kits for the 5.7/6.1 HEMIs since inception for about $3K, but if you are really looking for a lower cost alternative you can use the EZ-EFI retro kit.

All you do is use the 302000 EZ kit ($825) with a cable driven 92MM throttle body with TPS (~$400). You may have to change the injector plugs because the retro kit comes with the older style plugs, and the temp sensor plugs may be different, and you will have to plumb in an IAC. For the ignition run the MSD 6013 or the FAST stand alone ignition box.

You will not have sequential injection with this but I have made this conversion and it works very well.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Not bad. I will definitely keep this in mind when I get to this point, hopefully in the next year.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But you do not need a remote IAC with a 5.7/6.1. FAST sells an IAC (part # 307059 $75) that will fit in the stock location. It's the same IAC that the full HEMI kit uses. You would also need to add the pigtail to match connectors (part # 170081)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts