Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I will be epoxying my dart this weekend, the car is in the bare metal, The car will be sprayed in my garage, the weather is calling for +4, I Will have the gas furnace on, will this be enough heat, Someone told me I should run a tiger torch over the car before I spray it, thanks

·
Registered
278 Posts
It will depend on your product and temp I know that some epoxies go dormant at certain temperatures.The epoxy I use I believe will go dormant at 55 degrees I believe the surface being painted must be more than that temp.

·
Registered
227 Posts
[]{} Definitely pre- heat the metal.Cold metal likes to make paint/primer real soupy.It'll try to run on ya.I don't konw what a tiger torch is but i would suggest if you use it on the car to make sure you clean your metal afterwards.You don't want any contaminates.I would suggest you just turn your furnace on a day in advance so it warms everything up and you don't have to worry about any torch.

carl

·
Registered
365 Posts
he has a furnace with an exposed flame.

the tiger torch is going to cause condensation on a cool/cold bare metal surface.

i will get the pop corn.

·
Registered
134 Posts
That aint right man.............
although, butter reminds me of toast, and I like toast. ;D I can ...eat a lot of it and not get full >:D

·
Registered
134 Posts
uhh............doesnt it always turn like this?
If you put five guys in a circle talking, give it five minutes and the conversation goes to sex or shit, one or the other, happens everytime. LOL LOL
yea, crunchy peanut butter with bacon, yea, yea, I know, just try it and then tell me it sucks.

·
Registered
490 Posts
automan63 said:
uhh............doesnt it always turn like this?
If you put five guys in a circle talking, give it five minutes and the conversation goes to sex or shit, one or the other, happens everytime. LOL LOL
yea, crunchy peanut butter with bacon, yea, yea, I know, just try it and then tell me it sucks.
Bacon has to be crispy though. How about PB and banana? Awesome

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
134 Posts
yup, done that too
peanut and bologna, try that one, sounds gross but its good
I think I'd eat peanut butter and bears ass,     as long as its got peanut butter on it, its fine for me LOL LOL LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts