Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, that was all in an earlyer post so here it is again....

I just finished this upgrade with the following: Calvert Racing split monoleafs, Cal Tracs and Rancho 9000 shocks. Also, I went with the SSBC break kit and welded on the back brace. I had the whole thing powder coated. Lessons learned: The Rancho Shocks will not mount correctly behind the housing with the back brace installed so, I had to swap the perches and turn them around so the shocks would mount in front of the housing, this works fine. I will be going to the track Friday to test it all.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
536 Posts
You should have someone videotape your run(s) at the track and post them. I miss the track and hopefully next year Iwill have an opportunity to do the same. Thanks for sharing, the car looks great! Good luck!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
PlymanNos said:
Lessons learned: The Rancho Shocks will not mount correctly behind the housing with the back brace installed so, I had to swap the perches and turn them around so the shocks would mount in front of the housing, this works fine.

Hey, that's a pretty good tip. 8)

mike.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
The lowering blocks don't cause any problems with the cal-tracs? Bye the way, I love your car. It looks very nice!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Calvert Racing builds your springs with that in mind when you order from them and the lowering blocks don't effect the Cal Tracs.

Bill,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.