112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More pictures......

Bill,

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
536 Posts
This looks awesome. You should tell us what you have going on here. What kind of car is it? Obviously going racing! What rear is that? What kind of traction bars are those? Talk to us!!! Well done.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, that was all in an earlyer post so here it is again....

I just finished this upgrade with the following: Calvert Racing split monoleafs, Cal Tracs and Rancho 9000 shocks. Also, I went with the SSBC break kit and welded on the back brace. I had the whole thing powder coated. Lessons learned: The Rancho Shocks will not mount correctly behind the housing with the back brace installed so, I had to swap the perches and turn them around so the shocks would mount in front of the housing, this works fine. I will be going to the track Friday to test it all.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
536 Posts
You should have someone videotape your run(s) at the track and post them. I miss the track and hopefully next year Iwill have an opportunity to do the same. Thanks for sharing, the car looks great! Good luck!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
PlymanNos said:
Lessons learned: The Rancho Shocks will not mount correctly behind the housing with the back brace installed so, I had to swap the perches and turn them around so the shocks would mount in front of the housing, this works fine.

Hey, that's a pretty good tip. 8)

mike.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
The lowering blocks don't cause any problems with the cal-tracs? Bye the way, I love your car. It looks very nice!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Calvert Racing builds your springs with that in mind when you order from them and the lowering blocks don't effect the Cal Tracs.

Bill,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts