Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my mock up.  Nothing revolutionary here, just thought some one out there might have an interest.  Seems like it has been a hot topic lately.  I am currently just mocking everything up, checking things etc.  I grabbed the centerlines of the new bolts of the original mounts.  Some of you may have seen my last post about the driver side being a bit off.  I elongated the hole and everything squared up really nice.  I measure diagonally from the spring perch centering bolts to the torsion bar mounts.  Both measurements are dead on.  At least within the 1/16" of the tape I was using. So I am pretty pumped right now that things are finally starting to progress.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Hey thanks for the pics. This is going in my personal tech archive for future reference tnku

B

·
0 Posts
what did you have before and did you get a 60ft. to compear it to. did you make a gain. MAX

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bentwheel43 said:
what did you have before and did you get a 60ft. to compear it to. did you make a gain.  MAX
Sorry no. This is the first go around on this car. Its previous state was bone stock with some old 6 leaf springs. I wanted to drop some weight and guys seem to have good luck with this setup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts