Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,434 Posts
awesome. not a car commonly seen here in the US. a pity...its a pretty sharp looking ride.

keep up the good work!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tnku thanks! someday I'll throw a RB in her! >:D hasn't been primered yet, waiting for the weather to be nice and warm. and I'm having "argues" ctfgt with my paint guy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Man, you've done a lot of good work so far, keep it up :D

Very cool car, too. Can't say i've ever seen one before, but I wish i had :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
comes in 2 dr hardtop. called the GTX. most of them powered by 318LA's

I like the 4 doors car, is more like a "sleeper"... hehehehe and then when it's time to _-_-_ 0/ %) they end up surprised... hehehehe the "granny" car has taken another ricer! lol >:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
b569rr said:
Man that's alot of nice work. Maybe I missed it but what year is it. I will guess at '69

Tom
designed in '67 upon the '67 a frame, different sheet metal (d'oh) and was "lauched" in late 68. Kept on production up to 1981. Mine's a '77, with all 18 gage sheetmetal and 16 and even 14 in some areas. Post '77 cars had 20 gage sheetmetal, you sneeze and they rust out doh Early units are 16 gage all around and 14 reinforcements. Those are like panzers ;) but the bare bones weights 200+ pounds more... so I kinda pointed at the gap between the rustproof tank and the "used to be glorious now's rust-prone notorious".

rear lights assy are from a '68

1 - 12 of 12 Posts