Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ive posted on here befor but my password got messed up so here i am with a new tread
i started sand blasting the firewall and engine bay and now is in primer cut floor pans out and preped the new tins, this is my first mopar, always been a big fan and had to jump on board!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
What a big mess you made.......

:rolleyes:That's all the response I would get at my house.....I have also been told to shove my car up my a s s lol I hope you are not harrassed like that.....You have a long way to go......enjoy your self and get that car on the road.....:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i screen my sand blast grit so its reusable so its not that bad, and those pictures are dated now, its coming along, il up date today, going to get a 4 speed this morning and a couple other things , i wil post later

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
MM1 Poly Turbine Bronze......Black interior....Black Bumble Bee stripe.....

·
Registered
468 Posts
If your interior color is blue, I would stick to any of the stock B5 or B7 blue paint codes.
My '70 Dart interior is green and I wanted Hemi orange or Sublime but I might just go with the stock med green metallic, I don't even know the stock paint code but I will need to find out soon for cutting-in the jambs and underhood.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here are some after paint pics..
no room in the garage so outside it is,
[/IMG]
getting the frame rails
[/IMG]
befor the clear...
[/IMG]
and after the clear
[/IMG]

i will post more pics this week, i have began re assembling suspension and firewall,l decided to go four speed so there goes the console shifter, and i have the new floor pans all spot welded in and seam sealed...

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
looks great!! i like QQ1, thats the color my dart is suppose to be.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here are some more progress pics, mocked up the mounting for the seats, and trying to figure out 273 to 340 motor mount i thnik i can make it work, any ideas?? finally got the car back on 4 wheels, the fury in the backround is a 64 and we a re building a 500 stroker for it.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Here are some more progress pics, mocked up the mounting for the seats, and trying to figure out 273 to 340 motor mount i thnik i can make it work, any ideas?? finally got the car back on 4 wheels, the fury in the backround is a 64 and we a re building a 500 stroker for it.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Your propably going to have to source a 340 bracket, for some reason they are different than the 273/318 brackets...I sourced mine from Shumacher Creative Service when I built my 340...hope this helps...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.