Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.......... I cut off my torsion tubes and welded them shut, sawed off the bump stop brackets, upper and lower, welded up some small rust thru's, bodyworked the little rust pits left from sanblasting in the framerails and firewall, and located on the trans hump and welded on my console brackets. Pics when I get back to work tomorrow and can take em and post em. Next is to move my outside seatbelt mounting brackets farther to the rear so they dont interfere with the seats like I've seen from pics here. and then its on to the tubs. Jeff.

·
Registered
847 Posts
ive made some serious progess lately myself.......cant build a dart till my other projects are done........done alot of stripping, blasting, and priming lately......gave the shop a good cleaning, i finally feel like i have a grip.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
847 Posts
automan63 said:
Have a grip....................LOL I lost my grip a long time ago
i was told not to grip it too hard or i will go blind 8)

·
Registered
365 Posts
automan63

this is the one in your gallery that is on the rotor?

are you going coil overs on the front?

eldubb440

you have a whole lotta going on there.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Signet,  Yea, I got a lot going on. AlterK in the Scamp with Airbags after all the needed Mods are done. LOL no going back now LOL I cut everything off already. No more battery tray, cut that out. no trunk lock or door locks, corvette door handles in the tops of the doors already. hidden gas cap in the Qtr extention. 72 Fury tail lights in the narrowed and shaved rear bumper. front lowered 2inches at least, rear at least 1 inch maybe more. 18's in the rear 17's in the front. I'll get some pics up maybe today. Jeff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts