Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
I am new to Big Block Dart and would love to learn more about others pursuing the Mopar passion. I have a 1967 Dodge Dart with a 500 cube 400 stroker. It is a FAST XFI2.0 fuel injected engine sitting on Indy 440-1 heads with Max Wedge ports. The Dart has a Cope Racing Transmission 727 built with a Gear Vendors Overdrive. The rear end is a Ford 9-inch with 4.11 gears. The choice of rearend was due to wanting to run a full 3-inch TTI exhaust system with rectangular tips out back. The rear suspension is a Reilly Motorsports Street Lynx with Viking double-adjustable coilovers. The front suspension is a Reilly Motorsports Alterkation Street/Handling System also with Viking double-adjustable coilovers. It is a stock interior Dart with stock shifter in factory console. Disc brakes on all four corners are provided by Wilwood. Wheels on the Dart are 15 x 3.5 Weld Magnum 1-piece fronts and 15 x 10 Weld Magnum Beadlock rears with Mickey Thompson rubber all the way around. The Dart is a full street/strip car with 1/8th mile passes of 6.62 at 103.7 mph. Still looking forward to making some 1/4 mile passes in the future to see some 10.50s or better. I hope to be able to correspond with other members on this site to be able to improve my 60 ft times. See photos under my profile for additional information.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,410 Posts
welcome. sounds like a bada$$ ride.

toss some pics up when you get a chance. we do love pics

BBD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts