Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my door panels from Legindary. Plain White. I took them to a Trim shop and wanted a purple stripe put in them. They said paint it on, Makes sence! So i'm pulling out and there is a graphics shop down the road. Brain fart! I went in and asked the guy if he could cut the stripes and glue them in. No problem he says. Two stripes 1/4'' wide across the top. what could it cost. $25.00 -$ 50.00. No way $180.00 he tells me after haveing them for two days. So i asked him if he had been riding with Willie last week. Thats a lot of rattle cans.

·
Registered
111 Posts
diesel2005 said:
I went in and asked the guy if he could cut the stripes and glue them in. No problem he says. Two stripes 1/4'' wide across the top. what could it cost. $25.00 -$ 50.00. No way $180.00 he tells me after haveing them for two days. So i asked him if he had been riding with Willie last week.
Ridin' with Willie anytime in the last 35 years that I know of....... according to "reliable sources".

·
Registered
847 Posts
180 may have been high, i dont know. what i do know is 50 bucks gets you nothing these days. personally, i dont roll out of bed for less than 200 bucks. i stopped doing work for people long ago; making people happy is stressful work. did he do a nice job? will he fix it if it comes undone? quality of workmanship is pricless......you could always do it yourself

1 - 7 of 7 Posts