Big Block Dart Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fall time is here or right around the corner. So help me get some cars nominated. BBD

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Actually not him but I gotta find a pic of his car. I screwed up as its "68 Hemi GTS" .

Yes I want to nominate "68 Hemi GTS" and his Hemi Dart. I cant seem to be able to save a pic of his car ?? Can anyone else post his Hemi Dart for me ? You know the one pulling the big wheelie. Thanks , Ron

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty sure you are taking about Nevin and his 68 hemi Dart. Lets get some cars nominated and start the show on November 1st. I think Nevin has one with the Dart but his Road Runner is awesome.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Actually not him but I gotta find a pic of his car. I screwed up as its "68 Hemi GTS" .
LOL, that's my dad standing next to my car at Lebenon Valley Speedway

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

Yes I want to nominate "68 Hemi GTS" and his Hemi Dart. I cant seem to be able to save a pic of his car ?? Can anyone else post his Hemi Dart for me ? You know the one pulling the big wheelie. Thanks , Ron

lol thanks Ron!! i already won with the dart so it wouldn't be fair to put be back up.

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol thanks Ron!! i already won with the dart so it wouldn't be fair to put be back up.
I have been pretty lame lately. Has been alot going on. I'm back in Kentucky for another week of training so I will get it going tomorrow night.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I have been pretty lame lately. Has been alot going on. I'm back in Kentucky for another week of training so I will get it going tomorrow night.
you gotta have poeple from kentucky teach you to make beer?? i could understand if it was the clear high octane stuff... lol

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea come on people lets nominate some cars. I cant remember who has not been nominated so what about Hemi-Itus and he cool Hemi Dart ? Ron
I can't find any member named hemi-itus so point me in the right direction Ron.

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Here goes I will put up Mrpatel's 68 Dart....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.