Big Block Dart Forums banner
61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
440 cid (522 hp dynoed) Valiant ´69 (´73 grille) 15x4" and 15x10 steelies, 165 r15 front, 275/60 15", will go front runners and 325/50 15" near future....

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Notch 67, Your car is cool! Imagine if they kept building post cars until '76? There would be alot more of them, eh? Nice job!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Sitting about an inch high in the front due to no motor and trans, but you get the picture. 325-15's out back on 15x10's with a 5 inch bs. Front are 15x6. Can't quite remember what size the front tires are though.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sitting about an inch high in the front due to no motor and trans, but you get the picture. 325-15's out back on 15x10's with a 5 inch bs. Front are 15x6. Can't quite remember what size the front tires are though.

Does this mean you are going back to work on it?

·
Registered
109 Posts
New Member here

Just picked up a 74 Dart Sport.
440, 727 full manual vb and a 68/69 B body Dana 60.
The car was used at the strip a lot but the guy I bought it from removed the roll bar and was putting it back to use on the street.
I'm going to finish it and the car will be a dual purpose vehicle for street and strip.
Not looking to run killer numbers, been that route and just sold my 9 second ride.
The car is away for the winter now so nothing will get done until the spring and I only have one picture of it.
I'll be looking for all the help I can get. -0*(

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
My Dart....

My Aspen.....No Decals

My Shelby Dakota....

·
Registered
610 Posts
Saw your thread on stripe removal. I think you should give serious consideration to leaving the stripes off. Looks cool.

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Saw your thread on stripe removal. I think you should give serious consideration to leaving the stripes off. Looks cool.
Thanks...if it weren't for all the white I would consider it...really if it didn't have the spoilers and wheel flares and the all of the wheel lip chrome molding I would go for it.

61 - 80 of 117 Posts