Big Block Dart Forums banner
81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thanks...if it weren't for all the white I would consider it...really if it didn't have the spoilers and wheel flares and the all of the wheel lip chrome molding I would go for it.
I was thinking of something like this (Sorry. MS Paint sucks for trying to render an image but you get the idea).

However, your car seems to be totally unmolested so your probably better off going back to the factory stripes.

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
go original eric. i loved those cars roadrunner's, super coupes, aspen r/t ,i liked em all wasn't performance orienated but good lookin car's to say the less....

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
I was thinking of something like this (Sorry. MS Paint sucks for trying to render an image but you get the idea).

However, your car seems to be totally unmolested so your probably better off going back to the factory stripes.
go original eric. i loved those cars roadrunner's, super coupes, aspen r/t ,i liked em all wasn't performance orienated but good lookin car's to say the less....
The Decals went on today and they were done by professionals. I will get pictures posted soon. It was getting dark and It looks so good now that I didn't want to ruin it.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Post the pic's soon. Where did you get the stripes from?

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Here's some finished views of the tractor puller. I like the dusk shot myself.

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Very clean Aspen R/T ! Ron
Thanks Ron...you seen any on them passing you up at the track...they went three directions...the track...the home and the junk yard.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Wow Bob we may have street raced lol i have lived in palm springs/lake worth for most of my life and lived at lake worth beach day and night till they shut us out in the late 70s im 48 yrs old dont know your age but we may have crossed paths driving by lake worth beach?

81 - 100 of 117 Posts