Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'am building a 64 cuda hot rod. and i need to get some off the plastic interior parts chomed. the car is going to look nice but its not a show car. so i'am looking for the best price. and an ok job. thanks ;D ;D

·
Registered
994 Posts
barracuda said:
i'am building a 64 cuda hot rod. and i  need to get some off the plastic interior parts chomed. the car is going to look nice but its not a show car. so i'am looking for the best price. and an ok job. thanks  ;D ;D   
ya their's a place in b.c ..canada that does an awesome job for decent money...i just have to find the name..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CV Vacuum Platers Inc.
1-877-763-2323
www.cvvacuumplaters.com
These are the folks located in BC Cananda. However you actually ship to a US address. I had them do base plates for my GTX. Excellent work and great people to work with. They DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO.. Reasonable prices also.

·
Registered
365 Posts
i have a friend who's wife worked there.

she showed me a chromed Pez dispenser she did.

i havent seen them in a few years though.

we also had a Chrysler PT cruiser grill plated there,it came out sweet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey guys thanks alot! sounds like every body likes the same place. so i guess i will to. santa3

·
Registered
219 Posts
Avoid Mr.G's. He did my arm rest, and did not even remove any of the old chrome or small scratches. When I approched him at the Nat's about the poor quality, he came un glued on me.

Herb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts