I am finally making some progress on the Dart,
1. New Rockers In.
2. New Upper Front Inner Fenders In
3. New Floor Patches installed
4. Lower Quarters cut out.
5. Trunk Floor out of Car.
6. Front, Floor, Roof, and interior ready to prime.
7. All Front suspension parts have new PST Poly parts installed and are powder coated Mirror Yellow
8. K Frame all cleaned up, repaired, and painted semi-gloss black.
Next step, paint the engine compartment and the whole front area, Yellow and clearcoat, then re-install all of the front suspension, so that I can roll the car off the lift, turn it around and pull the rear end out of the car. Then I can replace all the bad metal in the rear half of the car and start doing the final body work.
I forgot how much fun it is to do a complete, bare unibody restoration/upgrade. ;D ;D I can hardly wait to get some yellow paint on the car.
I made arrangements on Friday with the engine builder for a 440 build. It looks like we are going to go with a 440, .030, new rods, new pistons, 452 heads, Mopar Performance 484 Lift Cam with new springs, lifters, Rocker Arms, etc. It will have the Offenhauser low rise dual four, 2 400 CFM Holleys, and probably TTI Headers.