Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i buy my new lower ball joints, do they come with the steering arm? and if they do not, will the f/m/j ones do the job instead?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Thank god I'm not the only one with the dirty mind. Until I read it I had no idea it was about ball joints!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes, its for a 72 with 73-76 "A" disc splindles, i'm wondering if the ball joint comes with the steering arm? or are they two separate parts. the pic on summit shows a press fit ball joint, though i understand this is for display purposes i'm at the poin where i'm near getting all the parts, and if I can, i dont want to have any surprises when i go to put it all together. the part in the tech section looks like its a one piece factory bj/sterring arm combo,

·
Registered
260 Posts
farmington said:
Thank god I'm not the only one with the dirty mind.  Until I read it I had no idea it was about ball joints!
My thoughts exactly. ;D

Seriously though, the ball joints are part of the steering arm, but I only paid just over $20 for each side at Worldwide. I can't remember the brand, but they were made in the USA...

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
DartKnight said:
farmington said:
Thank god I'm not the only one with the dirty mind.  Until I read it I had no idea it was about ball joints!
My thoughts exactly.  ;D

Seriously though, the ball joints are part of the steering arm, but I only paid just over $20 for each side at Worldwide. I can't remember the brand, but they were made in the USA...
What's worldwide? Do they have a website or a phone number?

·
Registered
260 Posts
mopowers said:
DartKnight said:
farmington said:
My thoughts exactly.  ;D

Sorry, I forgot to mention that they are only in San Diego. They don't have a website that I know of, either. They are worth checking out if anyone is ever down this way, though; one of the best old-school parts joints with good prices... ;)

http://sandiego.merchantamerica.com...es/Auto_Racing_Equipment/Worldwide_Auto_Parts

What's worldwide?  Do they have a website or a phone number?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts