Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting ready to take measurements for moving springs in board, i misplaced them o[ o[ o[ o[. does anyone have a extra set 4-bolt brackets (cheap. only need them for measuring only.)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great hope to hear from you. james :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yesterday. i'am marking them up to find the spring location and drill them out.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hey James I have a set you can borrow if you still need them? Use em to measure and then stick them in a box and send em back to me...You'd have to drive up and get them though, not going to be back in Mass. till next week sometime...

Ryan

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ryan, are they off your duster? will they interchange with a 69 dart?if yes please send in mail and tell me the cost so i can take care of it when i return them. james tnku

·
Registered
459 Posts
jet-taz said:
ryan, are they off your duster? will they interchange with a 69 dart?if yes please send in mail and tell me the cost so i can take care of it when i return them. james tnku
No problem James, I'm pretty positive they are the same, they're off the Demon....PM or email me your address..

Ryan

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi ryan got your pm. sent you an e-mail , sorry about asking about your demon calling it a duster. doh been fight this bad cold for a week now. :-[ thanks for the measuremnts rodney at least i can mark them for drilling.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes i did they will help alot thanks tnku

·
Registered
459 Posts
jet-taz said:
hi ryan got your pm. sent you an e-mail , sorry about asking about your demon calling it a duster.  doh been fight this bad cold for a week now. :-[ thanks for the measuremnts rodney at least i can mark them for drilling.
LOL It's ok, atleast you didnt call it a Nova....Never got email?

Ryan

·
Registered
459 Posts
jet-taz said:
ryan did you get my email? james
Nope...Sent you one even, get it?....Try PM'ing me on here....

Ryan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts