Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok met the mustang today,the track temp was good the weather was right,but not sure about the car changed converter to a turbo action 3800 10" from the tci 4500 10'. now the car runs a bit better on the top end but lost that 1.40 60' that i had .it went to a 1.60 the time was a [email protected] mph.now i'm dissapointed because i miss my 1.40 that would lift the wheels,? would a looser converter help my 60'. now this is a procharged 383 with 10 lbs of boost 29.5" tires and 3.55 rears. what do you think i could do to get that back.the car turns 6200 rpms but not now its down to about 5900 in the trap.ohh and by the way that bad a-- mustang with the 4.7 stroker and 150 shot of dental gas well he now knows what it's like to be run down by a BBD. sorry for the long post .just confused.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tnku for the kudo's.yes the time was usally anywhere from 11.00 to a best of 10.63 boy and with that one i felt like old john.i mean the car left straight launched hard and stayed stuck in the middle it got quite at the 1000' and elvis said go baby go. now that one felt good. BBD no matter whatthey rule!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts