Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried posting this over at Moparts ...but the place seems very quiet...and Mopar Tech... so mebbe some of the locals here have seen what I need?

Any of the members on A bodies know if such a product exists?

I'm looking for:

Tandem (dual outlet) design
7/8 or 1" bore

and most important

The cylinder MUST provide for NPT or AN tapped lines for a remote reservoir.

The commercial plastic remote reservoir types like Wilwood are no good to me, as I have a billet remote reservoir I want to use. (Not my eng. bay btw! )

Mal

G

·
I only know of 2 possibilities. Wilwood's 1" bore tandem for remote res. You'd have to just clamp the hose at the master. Using a remote res., I assume the master itself would be hidden anyway?

Or, Tiltons remote reservoir units for -4an lines - these are single types, so you'd have to use the typical side by side with a balance bar. You can see these at www.tiltonracing.com - they're the 76 and 77 series.

Your best bet would be to use the wilwood unit and make you're own inlet adapters. It shouldn't be too hard considering there's no pressure there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After trawling the "Interweb" for three hours last night..I sort of came to the same conclusion.

You are right in what you say as well....its a drip feed so the junctions don't have to be pressure resistant, just "leak proof"

The reason for this is I'm making up my engine bay to replicate the actual Trans Am Race Car engine bays....witht he fabricated reservoirs, alloy tube radiator hosing and raised crankcase breather pipes etc.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts