Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can i find the right colors for my Demon's grill i want to re paint my grill so the car could looka bit more cleaner

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
k i will take a look at it, just trying to do little fix's to make myself like i'm moving fwd on the car, i'm going to have to put the Demon on hold for a few months while i get funds together to pay off my card.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I used mopar performance argent wheel spary paint , great results with it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blown71duster said:
I used mopar performance argent wheel spary paint , great results with it.
HOLY SHIT! your the owner of the car i envy!!!!!! You have Weld Prostars on it right?

PM ME!!!!!!! lol

G

·
O'Reilly auto parts has some wheel paints that are almost identical in color to origional, thats the cheap way to do it.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
72swinger440 said:
O'Reilly auto parts has some wheel paints that are almost identical in color to origional, thats the cheap way to do it.

some part stores here carry the OEM rally paint, which what it basically is. give my dad a nice little project to do at home while i'm here at work

·
Registered
162 Posts
demon340, It was my dads car, just traded it this summer,fun car to drive, stroker 340,yes it has pro stars on it.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
blown71duster said:
demon340, It was my dads car, just traded it this summer,fun car  to drive, stroker 340,yes it has pro stars on it.
dude can you email me the high res pics of that car?!?!?! i knwo it was up on e 2 da bay awhile ago i was watching that auction, that's a hot ass Demon love it!

what type of tires did the rear have? what was the rim size with the offset? man i love that car, someday i will finish mine :( o----o<>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts