Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys i recently bought a ford 9inch rear end and centerline rims with tires on them. The tires are 32.5x14.5x15. What is the cheapest way to get those meats under the rear end and be reliable. Ive heard people talk about leaf spring relocation and stuff but im not real knowledgeable about that. Ive noticed alot of people use ladder bars. Please help guys.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Saved to the favorites. tnku

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GLAD YOU GUYS LIKED THE LINK. IT WAS MEN FOR 72 DUSTER. JUST SHOWS OTHER PEOPLE READ WHATS GOING ON. ctfgt o----o<>

·
Registered
400 Posts
Ron, at AutoWeld is a great guy. His shop is about an hour from me.

·
Registered
86 Posts
gee...i always wondered how they did that

·
Registered
617 Posts
That's a great link...wish I knew of it before forkin' over the green to have a triangulated four link built by a shop **(*)

·
Registered
400 Posts
NOST440980 said:
DARTSPORT, RON ,IS A GOOD GUY? HOW IS HIS WORK? ctfgt
Ron got me my 9" Ford with all the ladder bar brackets, shock mounts, and wheelie bar mounts, powder coated, back braced, narrowed, also my wheelie bars. I dropped off my 8-3/4 rear, 2 weeks later , I picked up my Ford 9" rear , all set up with a spool, axles, 4.30 gears, ready to bolt in. Ron gave me info on how to set the preload. My 1st pass , the car goes perfectly straight. That was 1-1/2 years ago. I would get more work done from Ron , if I needed it!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts