Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man what a difference those arms and struts make! Bill the car leaves much better, and seems to have quite a bit more travel than it used to. How much more travel do your arms have than stockers?? No complaints here...smooth launch and nice ride at 126mph!! Thanks Bill.

Brian

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ou812 said:
Bill the car leaves much better, and seems to have quite a bit more travel than it used to.  How much more travel do your arms have than stockers??  Thanks Bill.

Brian
Soooooo...?????

G

·
Well, the arm isn't really a limiting factor with travel, although switching to the rod ends everywhere doesn't hinder travel like the bushings do. They might provide a little more travel because they have to move down further to hit the bumpstop. I guess they might allow an extra inch or so, if the shock lets it go down that far....

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
i would bet your strut rod bushings were limiting travel, binding the front suspension up some. i am dying to put them on both of my cars. if they are ever "finished" one will be a cruiser with better handling and the other more of a strip car. i keep thinking how much better they both will work. my poly strut rod bushings bind the frontend of my dart so bad that when i had the 6 cylinder t bars, i couldnt bounce the front end more than an inch with all of my weight. now its only tighter with the heavier bars. the other car has original rubber and 6 cylinder bars, i can bounce the sh!t out of that one. i think the factory design is a very poor one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have got a set of Bill's a=arms on my duster . the duster is not done at this time  but all looks good . very easy to put on no trouble  at all. the company that i used to work for bought them for and 2 mouths later they fried me , i really like'em now.................. tnku tnku

[attachment deleted by admin]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts