Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just placed my order today for one, finally goign to do my cluster panel, this is my xmas gift to myself. And i'm going to outfit it with Autometer!

I just can not decide if i want the cobalt series or the NV series!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
awesome. I like the cobalt series better than NV myself. I cant wait to get one of those dashes. Put up some pictures when you get it!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh i will have a crap load of pictures when i start the install on the cluster panel. and well fo course i will post up a pic of just teh cluster, going to finish it off and paint it at the house.

and yes it is teh season to be jolly!! I really can't wait been after one of these clusters for a few months now just been breaking stuff or had to pay bills first.

·
Registered
704 Posts
i also wanted the cobalt gauges but i decided to get the z series with blue light covers, they have more of a muscle look and i would rather have an 8k tach cause i dont need those last 2k like the chop-stick cars

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was taking a look at the Stewart Warner guages today, they are cheaper and! they come with green boots for the led's so i might just do that after all and i think i woudl save about 200 bucks on goign with them, which were my 1st choice on guages a few years back.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow! white face nice, hey i got a question do the guages come with sending units? or how do i go about that?

I'm going with black face since my dash will be black and going with green LED's to light em the lil boots to match the car color haha

·
Registered
828 Posts
The faces are silver, actually. The panel will be black when it is done.

As far as mounting, I didn't want them to drill holes, as I want a super clean look. So I am devising a way to mount 'er from the back; ha, I made a funny... )(/*

·
Registered
175 Posts
6469mopar, what size is your heater control cut out? i really like that dash, thats the one i'm thinking of getting. the problem is the web site says the heater controls are cut out for an aftermarket set-up, and i would like to use the factor heater controls.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I think if you call them they'll make you one for a factory set up ,   the owner of R M Dash is on this site    ( email him  Mike R )

G

·
Demon 340v, we're getting your dash out just as fast as possible. We've had a bit of a run on dashes, prior to the end of year....but it's comin...

·
Registered
175 Posts
the price increase for next year, how much are we talking? should i run out and order one now, or is it not going to be that big? what do you have in stock?

G

·
It depends on the dash...customs are going up around double, we loose money on every custom we do at this point. It's amazing when you stop, look around and figure all the costs involved to figure out why things aren't as they should be, then find out we're actually paying to have dashes in people's cars....not a good thing for those in business.

In stock:
I have two A-1's (plain)
one A-2 (plain)
one A-3 (plain)
one A-4 plain and one with heater bezel only
one A-5 plain
one A-6 with heater and radio
one A-7 with heater and radio
one A-8 plain

Plain means no heater or radio. Any of these dashes can ship with glove box cover to glove box delete.

I also have one A-12 for 67-69 model years, it's powder coated Black Wrinkle and has and extra switch location on the right side and an extra indicator light location above the center gauge. I'd let it go for $300.00 plus shipping ($25.00)

these prices don't include options:
A-1's are going to $460.00
A-2 $660.00
A-3 $560.00
A-4 $550.00
A-5 $680.00
A-6 $650.00
A-7 $535.00
A-8 $585.00
A-9 $535.00
A-10 $735.00
A-11 $500.00
A-12 $460.00 (the A-12 is a shortened A-1 so it's more work for us for a shorter dash)

These are approximates but the final pricing will be on the web site Tuesday night late.

Once the pricing is changed that's it...and we're closed from this coming Wednesday until the second. So now through Tuesday on the current pricing.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MikeR said:
Demon 340v, we're getting your dash out just as fast as possible.  We've had a bit of a run on dashes, prior to the end of year....but it's comin...

I will be getting it this year though correct? i'm anxious to get it!

·
Registered
29 Posts
well, i got in under the wire with my order amd Mike told me if i come
out to the high country, i could drive the blue dart (the one with one tire
all across the back with a peek of pumpkin)

i ordered 2, so i can drive it coming and going.........
THXS BBD for turning us on to these folks
andTHXS MIKE!!!
Merry Christmas to all santa3

1 - 20 of 42 Posts