Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you early A guys have roll bars or cages in your cars? Who makes a good kit that's easy to install in an early A? Can you just retrofit a kit for a 67-76 car to fit an early A?
Thanks,
Evan

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody's got a cage in their early A?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
392dart said:
i got mine from chassisworks www.cachassisworks.com they have a form were you just fill in the blanks
You don't happen to have yours still filled out do ya? I saw that. It looks like a pain in the ass to get all the measurements right. It would be really convienient for me to pick up though. I live about 15 minutes away from Alston's shop.

·
Registered
44 Posts
no i have had mine for about 5 years . but you mean you want to put a cage in your car but dont know how to use a tape measure . just cut out the circle and have a friend hold it while you measure

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Mopowers, I'm in the process of putting one in a 63 valiant. It is made for a 68 barracuda from Competition Engineering. It was a little close to the door post so I moved it up an inch. It also is a 10 pnt. If you'd like I'll send a pic or 2

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
challenger57 said:
Hey Mopowers, I'm in the process of putting one in a 63 valiant. It is made for a 68 barracuda from Competition Engineering. It was a little close to the door post so I moved it up an inch. It also is a 10 pnt. If you'd like I'll send a pic or 2
Yeah, that'd be great!!! [email protected].

1 - 16 of 16 Posts