Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a new project 68 notchback cuda, i am looking for the rear bottom quarter patch panels and rear bottom front fender patch panels. i can find whole quarters and fenders but no patch panels, you must be able to buy them? any help would be good o[ o[ o[ o[ o[

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi,not quite, they only sell full rear quarters for 68 cudas not just lower rear section,and as i have to ship these across the world shipping is a killer. o[ o[ o[ o[ o[

G

·
dodgee said:
hi,not quite, they only sell full rear quarters for 68 cudas not just lower rear section,and as i have to ship these across the world shipping is a killer. o[ o[ o[ o[ o[
**(*) **(*) YES THEY DO SELL THE LOWER SECTIONS FRONT AND REAR
54 EA 73-70-54-LH Rear quarter, lower front section 70-74 74.10 88.92
54 EA 73-70-54-RH Rear quarter, lower front section 70-74 74.10 88.92

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi there, those part numbers for the rears are for a 70-74 barracuda not a 68 unless i am missing the plot o[

·
Registered
38 Posts
Try Layson's....www.laysons.com

Here's their listings...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quarter Panel Patch Panels

Part # Description Price Qty.
KK-679LQP Made in the USA. Factory original sheetmetal thickness. New Upgraded Option - These are die stamped pieces. High Quality patch option!! They extend from the Wheel arch lip (covers the first 6" of the wheel lip itself as well) to the rear valance panel. The 1968 and 1969 Panels include the side marker light holes already punched for your conveniance. UPS delivery.
67-69 Barracuda $179.00
KK-679PQP Barracuda Pair of quarter panel patch panels - Made in the USA. Factory original sheetmetal thickness. New Upgraded Option - These are die stamped pieces. High Quality patch option!! They extend from the Wheel arch lip (covers the first 6" of the wheel lip itself as well) to the rear valance panel. The 1968 and 1969 Panels include the side marker light holes already punched for your conveniance. UPS delivery.
67-69 Barracuda $349.00
KK-679RQP Made in the USA. Factory original sheetmetal thickness. New Upgraded Option - These are die stamped pieces. High Quality patch option!! They extend from the Wheel arch lip (covers the first 6" of the wheel lip itself as well) to the rear valance panel. The 1968 and 1969 Panels include the side marker light holes already punched for your conveniance. UPS delivery.
67-69 Barracuda $179.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Laysons.com Home Page ]
Contents of laysons.com and Layson's Restorations copyright 2002

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
16 Posts
dodgee said:
Have you asked if they will cut them down to the size you need? Back when I worked at a restoration shop some of the suppliers would do this for us.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
the guy at auto body specialties in ct told me he would cut up a set to sell me patches. i dont think the price would be less, unlees the rest of the 1/4 was alredy damaged.

·
Registered
16 Posts
65val said:
Try Layson's....www.laysons.com

Here's their listings...

Quarter Panel Patch Panels

Part # Description Price Qty.
KK-679LQP Made in the USA. Factory original sheetmetal thickness. New Upgraded Option - These are die stamped pieces. High Quality patch option!! They extend from the Wheel arch lip (covers the first 6" of the wheel lip itself as well) to the rear valance panel. The 1968 and 1969 Panels include the side marker light holes already punched for your conveniance. UPS delivery.
67-69 Barracuda $179.00
KK-679PQP Barracuda Pair of quarter panel patch panels - Made in the USA. Factory original sheetmetal thickness. New Upgraded Option - These are die stamped pieces. High Quality patch option!! They extend from the Wheel arch lip (covers the first 6" of the wheel lip itself as well) to the rear valance panel. The 1968 and 1969 Panels include the side marker light holes already punched for your conveniance. UPS delivery.
67-69 Barracuda $349.00
KK-679RQP Made in the USA. Factory original sheetmetal thickness. New Upgraded Option - These are die stamped pieces. High Quality patch option!! They extend from the Wheel arch lip (covers the first 6" of the wheel lip itself as well) to the rear valance panel. The 1968 and 1969 Panels include the side marker light holes already punched for your conveniance. UPS delivery.
67-69 Barracuda $179.00

[ Laysons.com Home Page ]
Contents of laysons.com and Layson's Restorations copyright 2002

Hope this helps.
I was at Laysons open house party about a month ago and they had several quarter patches that were mis-stamped around the wheel arches. I don't remember what make and model they were but it might be worth asking if they have what you are looking for assuming the mis-stamp is not in the area you need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts