Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
definately a love or hate color.personally i like it because it screems mopar,just don't get it near my car.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm doing it on my Demon, love how it burns the retinas in direct sunlight LOL ;D

Ryan

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the pics, I think picking a color has been the hardest thing to figure out for me.
Ryan, that color looks really bright in your firewall pic, wow

·
Registered
490 Posts
I love the color myself, on the right car. My mom calls it Kermit the frog green LOL

·
Registered
459 Posts
blown71duster said:
Thanks for the pics,  I think picking a color has been the hardest thing to figure out for me.
Ryan, that color looks really bright in your firewall pic, wow
HEHEHE Thats the idea! I like to call it obnoxious green when people that dont know Mopar colors asks...

Ryan

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
people think my color is Sassy Grass, or Sublime but it's not...sorry guys mine is the factory orignal for 71 for that car which it came off teh line with, then i tweaked the color a bit more to my tastes.

http://demon340v.com/

you can see the door there i will post up some pics later on

·
Registered
404 Posts

This is the hood hinge with fresh paint it was maybe about a day old on the paint

·
Registered
444 Posts
Here's mine original paint. My freinds call it bug guts green. Dave

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like it , One of those high impact colors that only mopar could get away with , I think the black stripes that they used make those colors work, I saw a new charger r/t over the weekend setting out front of a chrysler dealership painted sublime green with black accents , looks awesome to me. Guess that's the way it would have been in 1970

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...009QQitemZ190070013524QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
Registered
400 Posts
I always called it Slime Green... o----o<>

·
Registered
86 Posts
I painted my car sassy green with a touch of gold pearl in it (it doesnt in a pic tough...)

Fred

1 - 20 of 22 Posts