Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We removed the R and L fenders from the 64 Valiant. We're looking to farm out the fenders to have the holes fixed...any volunteers local to NJ area?? We're going to sand and prep the rest of the car. The fenders need the most work....no dents...just rot. We're in no rush for them.......Sept or Oct. would be plenty fast enough. any takers? Mike

·
Premium Member
3,921 Posts
Mike, I'm too far away but I had to do my GTS fender twenty years ago due to the kind of rust you are describing. the lower protion behind the wheel openings was swiss cheese. I sand blasted (yes, sand) the whole area on both sides. Then I fiberglassed both sides. The rust has not returned like it has where I blasted the rocker panels (couldn't do the back side). Like I said, this fix has lasted 20 YEARS and probably 70,000 miles or more.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.