Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm wanting to buy a AAR six pak hood for my dart. There are some upcoming mopars shows in my area that AAR reps. have atteneded in the past. I'm going to try and buy a hood, and have them bring it to the show so i can avoid the shipping charge. If for some reason they arent attending the show, or wont bring the hood with them, how much am i looking at to ship a big ass hood from Florida to North Carolina, 50 bucks? 100 bucks ??? I really cant see paying almost 5 bills for a hood, then paying 100 just to ship the thing. Thanks in advance! ;D

G

·
if you ship it say SAIA or Yellow Freight and pick it up at local terminal you can probably ship for about 65.00. you can call customer service at anyone of their terminals and they give you a price.

·
Registered
150 Posts
be careful with frieght shipping, some companies don't really care about your package. I had a set of seats shipped fraight and they got here in one piece, had a set of doors shipped they got here in one piece but had a couple dents

·
Registered
268 Posts
They quoted me 200 to ship to california. I passed on the hood.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i finally got someone to answer the phone at AAR, apparently they are really busy and short staffed at the moment. They said are attending atleast one of my local mopar shows and can bring the hood for me, which is gonna save me 75 bucks in shipping ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts