Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to drive up to Manchester to pick up slicks for the new swinger so I can hit th t&t at Lebanon Valley this Saturday. I want the Hoosier Quick Time Pro Drag D.O.T. I know the 26x9.5x15 will fit but can I squeeze in the 27x10.5x15 ? I have the stock wheel wells but I have moved the springs with the 3/4" kit. I have BFGoodrich Radial T/A on the rear now with 245x60x15. I looked through all the tech archives for wheels listed there is not really any good leads there for the combo I seek. I have both 15x8 with 4.5 BS and 15x8 with 4 7/8 BS on the shelf. Does anyone feel the 27x10.5 will fit with no problem?
Thanks All
Jason

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Super Moderator
1,435 Posts
cant help with the question, but gotta say, love the way your ride looks.

like they say, once you go black, ...erm...etc etc.

)(/*

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am able to fit mickey thompson 26 x 10 slicks in the 72 with the 3/4" offset kit. I have them on 15 x 10 x 7 bs rims and have about 1" at the front side of the wheel well for clearance.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Jegs lists the 27x10.5x15 quick time pro as a 9 inch tread 10.1 inch cross section, if that info is correct (why do they call them 10.5 ?) I think they will fit. I have some BFG 245's mounted on 7 inch rims and they have a cross section of 9.75 so the difference is less than 3/8 inch total. Try the unmounted 4-7/8 backspace rims on the car and measure for clearance, I bet they will work.

Hope this helps, measure carefully.

mike.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I post pics with my results. Heading to Hoosier in Manchester now.
Jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts