Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm new here. I don't have a Dart yet. I think they are the best looking things ever on the street. The dream is a 1968 with a 340, 727, moderately growly exhaust, rear springs moved in, and a bit of a rake that I drive on the street regularly. I don't really drive fast. I just want to hear the rumble and know the power is there. For now, I'll settle for learning as much as I can.

Are small block questions welcome here on "Big Block Dart"?

Any good book recommendations for learning about 340 engines, rebuilding them, and modifying them?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1,434 Posts
while the focus of this site is mainly big block powered A-bodies, you should still find a large amount of information relating to body, suspension, interior etc details related to the Dart/Duster/other A-body cars. However there are probably better sources for information around relating to Smallblock engines in these cars.

you could try here for those answers:

·
Premium Member
3,921 Posts
I second the suggestion of going over to FABO, but mainly because there is almost no traffic here. I have a big block A-body (440/727 1967 Barracuda convertible) and a small block A-body (my wife's 1968 340/727 GTS convertible).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts