Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am smoothing my firewall this winter and would appreciate any pictures of finished projects.

Thanks

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still working on that myself. I will post when I finish welding it in.

You have a great looking dart.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replys - yeah that is my garage but it is not that clean anymore. That was 3 years ago.

Mike

·
Registered
76 Posts
Did someone say smoothed. This is my brother in laws Duster.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good memory!! It was for sale in the winter of '02. It sold to a guy in Bristol, CT. He drove it everywhere and raced it a few times and couldn't get the car to go faster than 11.30. He would call my brother in law asking how to set it up, how to lanuch etc etc. He was crying that he sold it with a bad rear, a bad clutch and all that crap. My brother in law Emilio bought it back in the fall of 2003 for a third of the price that guy bought it for. This is the funny part. Emilio just changed all the fluids and gave it the regular check up and took it to Lebanon for Mopar day a week after that. It ran a 10.05 off the trailer!!! Who said the driver doesn't make a difference. The guy who sold it back to Emilio was there and couln't believe what it ran. I've told that story to many people and they usually get a real good laugh.

·
Registered
112 Posts
That is the most beautiful duster I have ever seen. If it comes up for sale again let me know. It is the only car that I would consider trading my Pro Street Belvedere for.... Here are some pictures.

Bill,

[attachment deleted by admin]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
drjay0 said:
Good memory!! It was for sale in the winter of '02. It sold to a guy in Bristol, CT. He drove it everywhere and raced it a few times and couldn't get the car to go faster than 11.30. He would call my brother in law asking how to set it up, how to lanuch etc etc. He was crying that he sold it with a bad rear, a bad clutch and all that crap. My brother in law Emilio bought it back in the fall of 2003 for a third of the price that guy bought it for. This is the funny part. Emilio just changed all the fluids and gave it the regular check up and took it to Lebanon for Mopar day a week after that. It ran a 10.05 off the trailer!!! Who said the driver doesn't make a difference. The guy who sold it back to Emilio was there and couln't believe what it ran. I've told that story to many people and they usually get a real good laugh.
haha.. what a sucker.made me laugh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.