Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some feedback on the sound deadener that you used in your car - the good, the bad, was it a value, would you purchase it again?

As you can see I have the interior pretty well gutted and am ready to replact that underlayment. ???

Thanks Everyone!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

G

·
ive used dynamat and it does work,but i don't think it is worth the price,i guess it depends on preference and application.If you had a ghetto stereo i would definately use it to eliminate vibrations,but ive found jute padding works fine for my needs.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The guy that did my seats told me to lay down tar paper then that shiny bubble mat stuff. I did but the car has yet to see the road.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I used a product called b-quiet.. used the dyna mat look alike at the fraction of the cost.. also put dowen the 1/2 inch foam neoprene mat throughout the whole interior.. Makes a majot diffference in resonance.. I still cant hear the damn radio though..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I went for the R-Blox - found it on EBAY - much cheaper than going to their direct website. And in comparing to others available - it seems like it was a good value. I will let you know how the install goes --- Thanks for all of your help!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.