Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my spring relocation kit from Chrysler and there is no holes in the boxes. Is this normal or did something get missed when they were made. Not a big deal just wondering if they come this way or not. Thanks.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool ,thanks. Thats what i wanted to know. Its just that this is the first one of these kits I am doing and all the pics i see already have the holes in them so I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the reply guys.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
dustertogo said:
Cool ,thanks. Thats what i wanted to know. Its just that this is the first one of these kits I am doing and all the pics i see already have the holes in them so I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the reply guys.
I wouldn't trust a predrilled bracket. It would be too easy to set the springs out of square to the car. I have pics in the gallery also if it helps.

Tom

·
Registered
185 Posts
random question, would you recomend putting the rear farther back to fit the taller tire? Or leaving it at the stock location? My car will be a street strip with more emphasis on the strip part. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
74DDS said:
random question, would you recomend putting the rear farther back to fit the taller tire? Or leaving it at the stock location? My car will be a street strip with more emphasis on the strip part. Thanks.
IMO in would move the rear back an inch. I have 28" x 13.5" and still use the wheel lip trim with plenty of room.

Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts