Went to start the Dart up but it wouldn't combust. Had spark & fuel. My dad hooked a separate battery and a battery charger up to the battery in the car. I went to turn it over some more but instead I heard 2 pops and had nothing. My friend checked the volts and found there were 12 at the battery but 2-4 at the starter. We think that the problems could be related and the mixture wasn't combusting because the coil wasn't getting enough voltage. It sucks since now we can't even turn the engine over. Any ideas? Sorry if my explanation is a bit confusing, I don't really know what the hell I'm talking about, just trying to relay what I've been told. Thanks BIG TIME in advance!