Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started working on my dash today , need to get it powder coated. Thinking of getting it done flat black, heres some pics .

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
305 Posts
Is that the A-10?

G

·
Yep that's the A-10

As far as flat black goes, in order to get any kind of UV protection, you'll want at least a 20% gloss, below that and there's no protection.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I really, really, really want one of those.... 8) My dash is starting to look really ghetto from all the hacking and rewiring I've had to do. :p

·
Registered
124 Posts
That dash looks great! I'm sure I've just missed it, but I can't find a link for where to buy a "Rocky Mountain" dash (I want one bad). Can someone please help me out with a link?

Thanks,
John Kaido
St. Louis

·
Registered
124 Posts
I see it now! How's that for a dumb first post?

·
Registered
175 Posts
that looks great. what gauges are you going to use? i don't think i would go with flat black. why get that great dash, and then cover it with such a boring color? try a dark metalic gray, or match your cars body color to really make it pop. just my $.02

·
Registered
175 Posts
nice. i really like that dash. i just put a pair of phantom II's in my car. they look pretty good. if i do a RMD dash, i will get the rest of them to match. did you decide on a color?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts