Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my car on a rotisserie .I'm contemplating taking the whole floor out of my car as I can see corrosion under some of the cross members.Can I do this without supporting the rest of the car? How much support does the floor give ? The rockers are solid and they seem like they will support it but I don't want it to fold up...I don't think it will but it may move then when I put the floor back in it may be wrong .What do you think? I can put the sub frame connectors in then I would be safe but I was waiting to do that when the floor was out .Any input would be appreciated thanks .

Blair

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have thought of that Bob also thought of putting a cross peice across the rear frame and the front frame
then jacking both up to take the pressure off the rotisserie. This is where I wanted to weld in the subframe connector.Because when I had the car on jack stands in all four corners the doors worked so well it seemed like the right spot.But the car was all one peice then motor doors fender ...So who knows if it would be correct now?
Rockers are solid so I believed the rockers would hold it ! Hope so come home tomorro and its a acordion LOL

[attachment deleted by admin]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts