Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Quickor and AddCo both make rear sway bars for early & late A bodies.
I installed a Addco rear bar, the 'street' (smaller dia.) on my '68 Dart over 20 years ago.
The entire setup has lasted and performed well for me.
The bar bolts to the axle with brackets and you drill and bolt brackets to the frame for the bar-end attachments.
I will get the heavier version for the convert.

B

·
0 Posts
I doubt I'll be making any, except MAYBE for the a-body rear with inboard springs. I've been talking with ADDCO for a couple months now - I may start to carry their line of Mopar bars.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Do It Bill!
I bought 5 of them at once to get a price break. Just got a couple of other guys interested and we saved some $$.
They do have good stuff.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I would sure like to know of a decent rear bar for inboard spring cars, what is avail for the relocated leafs??
Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
3,888 Posts
Bill has worked on the inboard spring thing, but others have solved it by using a bar designed for another car or relocating the aftermarket bar to the top of the rear and. I would even look at the 73-76 front sway bar as a possible rear bar in a relocated spring car. I had one, but sold it for an attempt to run as a front bar on an early car.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thanks Jim, i figured there wasn't an off-the-shelf solution, i'll get creative then... ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts