Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must be asleep at the wheel ! ! ! I just noticed that the TECH pages are back !

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Yea, they've been up there for 3 or 4 months now :) ...My all time favorite page is the speed/tire size page. I actually found a Jeep transmission java thing and modified the code to show all the stuff we normally use. Interestingly, my Dart's top speed will be in the 250mph range LOL

·
Registered
351 Posts
Bill or others....can you point me in the direction of where the tech pages are located now? I can't seem to located them but haven't been on the new site too much. Thanks for your help.

·
Super Moderator
1,418 Posts
we (the admin staff and folks who control the content of these new pages) are in the process of searching for those now.

I've forwarded the various and numerous requests from the members here and as many clues as I've been able to find to try to track them down and return them to us. we have hopes that they are in some backups of the older pages or the like.

If anyone has info on them, such as links (even ones that no longer work), copies, screenshots etc, please let me know as they could be helpful in getting that info back.

you can feel free to post it here, direct message me etc. anything you might have could be helpful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
we (the admin staff and folks who control the content of these new pages) are in the process of searching for those now.

I've forwarded the various and numerous requests from the members here and as many clues as I've been able to find to try to track them down and return them to us. we have hopes that they are in some backups of the older pages or the like.

If anyone has info on them, such as links (even ones that no longer work), copies, screenshots etc, please let me know as they could be helpful in getting that info back.

you can feel free to post it here, direct message me etc. anything you might have could be helpful.

The waybackmachine is often a godsend (make sure you give it plenty of time to load the page)

·
Super Moderator
1,418 Posts
holy crap! you found it?
thank you barely says it. I cant tell you how many have been searching for this!
Ive passed on the info to the powers, so I would think an updated link will be forthcoming.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts