Big Block Dart Forums banner

TKX swap in 71 Demon

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  71 4door 
#1 ·
So far this has been a pretty straightforward installation. I went with the ProFit TKX kit from American Powertrain mainly because they were having a sale at the time and I pulled the trigger. The kit does a decent job to get the tranny in without too much problems, but with all modifications, there is always going to be some type of extra parts and/or work involved. I must say that their instructions are a joke and they don't have the best customer service in my opinion.. but such is life! The kit cost me $5,500 out the door so I can't complain too much.

I'm at the point of waiting for my driveshaft to be built, as well as my upper hoop from Holley (BHS578), and finalizing the floor hump afterwards. Only struggle I have encountered is having to modifying the "modified" z-bar to fit without rubbing on my TTI headers. I'm hoping to have it all squared away by X-mas for an awesome gift to myself haha!

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tire Wheel

Automotive tire Automotive design Rim Motor vehicle Carbon

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Tread
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Bumper

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive parking light Tread

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Gas

Toy Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Vehicle

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.