Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know whether TTI sells headers at Carlisle? I cant recall seeing them there. I'm thinking about going to the early A headers and cutting outat least the shipping cost.This might sooth the "ouch" of the $$$$$$ !!!! Otherwise the Spitfires will stay where they are :'(

·
Registered
111 Posts
dart44072 said:
Does anyone know whether TTI sells headers at Carlisle? I cant recall seeing them there. I'm thinking about going to the early A headers and cutting outat least the shipping cost.This might sooth the "ouch" of the $$$$$$ !!!! Otherwise the Spitfires will stay where they are :'(
Sorry I can't answer your question, but I have one for you. How do your Spitfires WORK???
I'm still laboring under the impression that if I keep bugging Harold, I will eventually replace the manifolds on the 64ragtop.
Have fun a Carlisle, and let us know if ya score on the T.T.I.s (And let ME know if ya have some used Spitfires to get rid of!!!)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may call Mancini to see if they will have(or can bring them) them at Carlisle. As for my Spitfires, I bought them a couple of years ago. I had the flanges welded on,my friend powdercoated them and I bolted them in. They have never been run as my Valiant is still under construction. I would probably offer them up(if I sell them) to the highest bidder to help differ the cost of the TTI's $750.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave.................

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
How do your Spitfires WORK???
i know the set on djvcudas car work really well... he has gone 12.80 so far with them... they were a huge improvement over 340 manifolds.. sure they aren't a full race style headder but they work nice on a stout street car.... infact i just picked up a never used set for $90 at e-town a few weeks ago...

·
Registered
23 Posts
abodyjoe said:
How do your Spitfires WORK??? 
  i know the set on djvcudas car work really well...  he has gone  12.80 so far with them...  they were a huge improvement over 340 manifolds..  sure they aren't a full race style headder but they work nice on a stout street car....  infact i just picked up a never used set for $90 at e-town a few weeks ago...
What are your plans for the Spitfires? Did you buy them on speculation or are you planning on installing them?

Lee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts