Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
qkcuda said:
Is it just me, or do those look like the torsion bars slide in between the primary pipes?

i heard that they were gonna b a pain to install.. but you gotta do what you gotta do... atleast someone is making them now... i know dougs did. but they are even more mone from what i hear and only 2 1/2 collectors.... the tti are 3" collector...

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
they look like theyd be like comparing manifolds to headers. i guess the spitfires are better than manifolds but these are real heders. i always thought the colector setup on the spitfires was way too funky. so is that a new early A exhaust too? i almost want to run out and buy me an early A body. come on dave, buy the whole setup, you need it, you have to have it... tell him joe...

·
Registered
118 Posts
( gladly accepting donations to fund the exhaust prioject)

one question.... WHERE ARE THE CUTOUTS!!! 0/

I'd do it in a heartbeat, but my wedding is in 16 days, I gotta pay for that first...lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah I need donations for those headers too.

paypal accepted. :)

Good thing I don't have a credit card any longer.

I am sure those would work better than the stock 273 exhaust
manifolds on my 318 engine. ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
I actually spoke to Harold at Spitfire Headers on Sunday afternoon!
He's planning on building five sets of the small block headers for '63-'66
A-body cars this week. I ordered two! We shall see. Will do C.O.D.!!!
He's really a nice guy to talk to.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well I took the plunge this past weekend at Springfling. Bought the early A headers. I didn't hurt all that bad. Sure nice quality. Their header display had them hooked to a 3" exhaust for the early A bodyj

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.