Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys use for tubing benders? Looking for something in a decent price range and that possibly has dies availabe for pipe as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
612 Posts
If your looking for a good manual bender I like JD2, it runs about $290...you DONT get any dies with it those will run you anywhere from $175-300 depending on what size tubing your gonna bend. You can Google it, look on www.cyberweld.com I think they have it on there as well

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a JD2 model 4 bender with all 180 degree dies from 1 inch up to 1 3/4 inch  it has the big hydropump and mag start switch,  This is all mounted on a custom built stand by me that is portable and adjustable.  This bender is like new and is the $hit ! contact me if interested...the price is reasonable for most folks.

I also may sell a 72" box and pan proformer 16GA. break, 54" shear 16 GA.  both like new.
I have a mittler brothers power bead roll with a bunch of rolls too and accessories.
how about a 54" Takisawa TSL800D  machine lathe, Trinco 36" blast cabinet,  16 speed HD drill press,  Miller 250X  MIG    or  Miller synchrowave250 with a pc600 pulse controller, and weldcract crafters torch.....this is a liquid cooled machine.    Want A Sioux valve grinder machine with seat machine too?
plasma cutter?  how about a hypertherm...it kicks ass.  plus much much more high precision measuring equipment, lasers,,etc...etc....etc...   Make it all go away...i will package deal to serious buyers.

Screw it...if someone showed up with a truck and enough cash the could have the hoist...the jigs....and every tools in the shop including all the raw material from racks upon racks of tubing right down to drawers after drawers of ta
bs , brackets, a nut and bolt selection to die for plus enough titanium drill bits and taps if laid end to end would stretch pretty dog gone far. just buy it AAAALLLLL !!!!!!!!

G

·
I have the JD2 model 3, but I have an RMD coming next week - the model 3 has outlived it's usefullness. It's good bender though - we beat the hell out of it for the last 4 years and it's still working fine.

AA...whatcha looking to get for the bead roller? I almost bought one at SEMA from Mittler, but I thought I'd be smart to not do any impulse buys while I was there LOL

....Sounds like you're getting out of the fab stuff? Or just having a frustrating moment? :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
who knows...i may keep some of it but what i really want is for it all to go away at once in a nice big straight truck...this mittler bead roller works sweet

·
Registered
612 Posts
what are you looking at for the JD2 model 4...Bill you interested in offloading your bender too??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts