Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Those look nice. If the price of $129 is accurate that seems like quite a deal, too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Give Greg Z a shout his website is www.magnumhp.com Very upstanding guy to deal with.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ski said:
GTS225 said:
Saw something in the latest Mopar Muscle tonight at the store.

http://www.uscartool.com/Bframeconn/index.html

The mag claims that the A-body connectors are out.  Didn't see them listed on the website.

Roger
Roger, Do you mean that they're out of stock or "out" as in not "in favor" ?   
***********************************************************************************

"Out", as in out in the market. The link I posted had a blurb near the bottom about the A-body connectors. Said they were supposed to be available in Sept. of '05 for $129.

Don't know about the rest of you, but those look interesting as hell to me.

Roger

·
Registered
404 Posts
wow that is a damn good deal for that, hmmm any1 try calling this guy up yet?

·
Registered
84 Posts
IM GETTING READY TO GIVE IT A SHOT RIGHT KNOW

·
Registered
84 Posts
LEFT A MESSAGE AND WAITING FOR A CALL BACK

·
Registered
18 Posts
I email magnum hp about two weeks ago and gregg emailed me back and said to get back with him in a couple of weeks. I was going to wait til after easter. I was hoping they would be available the middle of April. I'll let you know if I hear from him dave

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi Guys,
I went to the uscartool home page and e-mailed them about the availability of the A-body frame connectors. Below is the response I received from them. I forgot to ask about pricing though. doh

The A-Body connectors will be out in 2-3 weeks. I will add you to the
notify list.

Thanks!!

John P.
Hope this helps,

Pat

·
Registered
305 Posts
Those would tie the car together really well. I would just about cut my 2"X2" connectors out for those!

·
Registered
101 Posts
sycboi said:
Those would tie the car together really well.  I would just about cut my 2"X2" connectors out for those!
Your kidding rite? $130 for frame connectors when you can do it for less than $30.? I guess it doesn't make any sense to me. %)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Halfaed said:
Your kidding rite? $130 for frame connectors when you can do it for less than $30.? I guess it doesn't make any sense to me. %)
***********************************************************************************
From an economical viewpoint, you are exactly correct. But those would appear so much more "factory original".

Roger

·
Registered
305 Posts
GTS225 said:
Halfaed said:
From an economical viewpoint, you are exactly correct.  But those would appear so much more "factory original".

Roger
That's the ticket...plus I like the full length welds for rigidity on a big block 4-speed car with dual discs and bigger tires.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.