Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the difference and how can you tell a V8 gas pedal from S6 gas pedal? anyone have a picture???

·
Registered
177 Posts
The difference is the V-8 uses a cable and the /6 uses linkage. I'll try to get you a picture of the V-8 pedal assembly tomorrow if the weather is good.

Brad

·
Registered
177 Posts
The V-8 pedal does not have any linkage attached to it, unlike early /6 & '67-later A-bodies. The pedal does not attach to the pedal linkage in any way, it just rests on it. The V-8 cable and linkage bolt to the firewall and the pedal bolts to the floor seperately. I'll attach 3 photos I just took from inside the car.

Brad

·
Registered
177 Posts
It's not letting me post the pictures because the file sizes are too large, 82-93 KB on each. If you PM me your email address I will send them to you that way.

Brad

·
Registered
111 Posts
Kinda OT, but - oh well.....

Anyone know of a quick and easy program to resize photos? I do Paintshop Pro, and it as well as most of the more expensive photo programs will resize. But lots of folks aren't into big photo processing software. For me, PSP works fine, but opening it and opening the file and resizing and saving and etc, etc, etc is a PAIN!

·
Registered
177 Posts
You must have read my mind. I just resized them and was fixing to post them. Here is No. 1

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
177 Posts
I don't know yet.? I haven't tried to put in my new carpet yet. I need to replace the windshield wiper shaft seals first, but I have a lot of other things that have to get done on other vehicles before I can spend any time on that one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts