Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Puting my doors back together.
On my 69 Dart 2 door hardtop, I have a good 1/4' gap between the vent window and the door skin.
I must be missing a part.
What is it and what is it called, who has it????

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.