Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if the early A's changed the centerlink when they had a V8, or if they remained the straight-style.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyody have one they'd want to part with?

I have a guy buying a brake conversion in Finland and he asked me if I could find him a centerlink to send along with the package....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I need one also! Pan hits with 360 in it now, shimmed engine up just so I can steer the car. I have been unable to find one. I have heard varying opinions on whether or not you need one for the /6 to V-8 swap, on my car you do. Maybe some others have different tolerances in the frame/k frame. **(*) o----o<> o[

·
Registered
16 Posts
66dartman said:
I need one also! Pan hits with 360 in it now, shimmed engine up just so I can steer the car. I have been unable to find one. I have heard varying opinions on whether or not you need one for the /6 to V-8 swap, on my car you do. Maybe some others have different tolerances in the frame/k frame. **(*) o----o<> o[

Help From Finland ??
I just get anwer from this :
Desert Valley Auto Parts
> www.dvap.com
> www.dvautoparts.com

They told that they have some dropped centerlinks. Try there?
I have not seen any pictures but mayby its easier to make deal because You live in USA little bit nearer desert Valley than me I Hope so...

Heikki :)

Heikki

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have two steering boxes and V-8 centerlinks out of a couple 65 Barracudas. The barracudas had 273's. If anyone needs one, messege me. I live in Northern Iowa. Actually, I stripped both cars down, any other parts people need, I might have them. ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts