Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at my 64 paint sheets it looks close to medium met blue, but in this pic it almost looks silver with a kinda lite blue color.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
medium blue poly or medium-turquose poly-lt? they both look close. thanks. my sheets dont have either one of these colors, i feel robbed. :-\

·
Registered
111 Posts
I take it that this is the result of a repaint that didn't come out like you expected. For what it's worth, I like it! Though the top boot looks black, and I think that color would look better with a white top. A new top is cheaper than a repaint. If it's in dispute with the paint shop I'd offer to let then change the top for me. And if you REALLY don't like it - I'll take it off your hands at no cost to you! lol lol lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
????????not sure what your talking about. the car in the pic isnt mine, im just trying to figure out what color it is. the closest thing ive found was lite gun metal on a 70 swinger

[attachment deleted by admin]

G

·
the closest mopar color i found is called winchester gray(90% sure)it is a very nice color definately in my future,heres a sample also look at the paint chips joe  supplied go to 1971 it looks like a gun metal poly(#2314) rather than a gun metal gray

1 - 9 of 9 Posts