Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know what you guys think of my car. This was my first time painting a car. The color is sassy green with gold pearl (cant really see on picture, its very subtle). Still has the /6 in it. I plan on putting a 360 carb magnum with a manual tranny 0/, 8 3/4 rearend, wilwood disc brakes on 4 corners and 17 inch boyd coddington junkyarddogs. (BTW, I hate the guy, but he does have nice rims at a reasonable cost)

spaces.msn.com/members/frederictessier

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
The green looks great are you going to leave it 2 tone?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Looks good, I have never tryed painting, always wanted to.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
G

·
FredDart said:
Just wanted to know what you guys think of my car. This was my first time painting a car. The color is sassy green with gold pearl (cant really see on picture, its very subtle). Still has the /6 in it. I plan on putting a 360 carb magnum with a manual tranny 0/, 8 3/4 rearend, wilwood disc brakes on 4 corners and 17 inch boyd coddington junkyarddogs. (BTW, I hate the guy, but he does have nice rims at a reasonable cost)

spaces.msn.com/members/frederictessier
Very nice. It took me a couple glances, but I finally noticed the handles were shaved. I really dig the two-tone and with the right set of wheels, that car will look sweet.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice. Looks like business up top and party down low.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fourspeed said:
Nice first paint job. You're not standing in front of a really wavy quarter panel, are ya?  ;D

Good luck with the rest of the build - and get that thing out of the snow!  ;D

Mark
No, I was just trying to hide the 185/80r13 rear wheels!!!!

I took this picture right before putting it in storage. Dont worry, I'm not driving it in the winter

You can go on my website for more pics BTW : spaces.msn.com/members/frederictessier

Fred

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks good, Fred. I have to give you a lot of credit for doing the job yourself. I'm a self taught body and paint guy, and can really appreciate the effort you put into the work.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts